Employment with Bonner Sports
Bonner Sports & RV is always looking for talented individuals to join our team.
If you are an individual with strong communication skills, committed to providing exceptional customer service and value honesty and integrity, then we want to hear from you!
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Very competitive compensation based upon experience.
- Health insurance offered to full time employees.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal days.
- Retirement savings plan with company contributions.
- Clothing allowance.
- Employee discounts.
- A friendly relaxed family style work environment.
- Excellent training is available.
Business / F&I Intern
Are you a college student looking for a part-time internship this summer? We are looking for an intern to work in our business/F&I department. This would be a great opportunity for a business or accounting major to gain real world experience in a casual and fun work environment. This is a non-paid internship. If interested please give us a call at 570-753-3801.
Detailing and Maintenance Position
Approximately 20-25 hours weekly, flexible hours.
- General facilities maintenance including landscaping and washing company vehicles.
- Washing of all Recreational Vehicles.
- Detailing of PowerSports Inventory.
Good mechanical skills, general knowledge of Recreational Vehicles and Powersports units is preferred but not required
This is a part-time position, please do not apply if you need or are seeking full-time employment. Please submit resume to email@example.com