The following is a summary of the safety guidelines at our dealership:
- All customers must wear a facemask while inside the store. Please be certain your mask completely covers your mouth and nose.
- Please practice social distancing, a minimum of 6 feet between yourself and any other person.
- Safety barriers have been installed on our front counter and the desk where you will complete your paperwork if you are purchasing from us.
- Our service and parts counter areas have been closed to public access.
- Public bathrooms are not available at this time.
- Our facility is being cleaned and disinfected on a daily basis.
- Our staff is receiving temperature screenings daily.
- Hand sanitizer is available for your use.
- Any service visits will require you to drop your unit in the designated area of our parking lot.
We appreciate your understanding of this difficult time. Please be patient with us, your safety and ours is our number #1 priority.