Effective May 8, 2020, the following is a summary of guidelines that will exist at our dealership:
- All customers must wear a facemask while at the dealership. This includes the outside display area. Please be certain your mask completely covers your mouth and nose.
- Please practice social distancing, a minimum of 6 feet between yourself and any other person.
- Safety barriers have been installed on our front counter and the desk where you will complete your paperwork if you are purchasing from us.
- Our service and parts counter areas have been closed to public access.
- Public bathrooms are not available at this time.
- Our facility is being cleaned and disinfected on a daily basis.
- Our staff is receiving temperature screenings daily.
- Hand sanitizer is available for your use.
- We encourage “pick-up” in the parking lot of any parts or accessories needed. Please call ahead to place your order and we will deliver them to your vehicle.
- Any service visits will require you to drop your unit in the designated area of our parking lot.
- Our customer lounge is closed.
We appreciate your understanding of this difficult time. Please be patient with us, your safety and ours is our number #1 priority.