- Background in carpentry, electrical, and or plumbing plus a general knowledge of a recreational vehicle.
- Good mechanical skills with the strong ability to diagnosis and trouble shoot.
- A Pa driver’s license.
- A friendly personality with a demonstrated ability to interact with customers.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- PA Sate inspection license is preferred but not required.
- Very competitive compensation based upon experience.
- Health Insurance.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal days.
- Retirement savings plan with company contributions.
- Clothing allowance.
- Employee discounts.
- A friendly relaxed family style work environment.
- Excellent training is available.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com or apply in person at 5335 North State Route 44, Jersey Shore, Pa. 17740.