Employment with Bonner Sports
Bonner Sports & RV is always looking for talented individuals to join our team.
If you are an individual with strong communication skills, committed to providing exceptional customer service and value honesty and integrity, then we want to hear from you!
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Very competitive compensation based upon experience.
- Health insurance offered to full time employees.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal days.
- Retirement savings plan with company contributions.
- Clothing allowance.
- Employee discounts.
- A friendly relaxed family style work environment.
- Excellent training is available.
Bonner Sports & RV is growing with the addition of an RV Technician position!
Bonner Sports & RV pride ourselves in how we handle all our customers, always exercising honesty and integrity with a friendly approach to every customer interaction. The culture of our company is a relaxed atmosphere where the ability to work with your fellow employees toward the company goals is imperative and required for every employee. The successful candidate will have to demonstrate they bring that type of personality to the workplace.
This is a full-time year-round position. Compensation will be based upon experience and will include incentives. We offer full benefits including 6 paid holidays per year, paid time off, paid sick time, health insurance, a retirement plan with company contribution, clothing allowance, and a generous employee discount.
Major Job Responsibilities: Repair of Recreational Vehicles including but not limited to the following: plumbing, electrical, structural, heating, air conditioning, and frame.
Candidates must possess a general understanding of all these systems.
- Must possess Pa driver’s license.
- Strong carpentry, plumbing, and electrical skills.
- Pa State Inspection License with Trailer certification is preferred but not required.
- The ability to lift and carry 75 lbs.
- Must be able to work in tight spaces including the ability to work on knees, kneeling, lying on back, etc.
- Able to climb a ladder and work at a height of approximately 10 feet.
- Ability to lift and carry awkward components such as RV awnings.
- Minimum high school education with basic computer skills is required.
Working Conditions: The technician will work in both indoor and outside conditions. Outside conditions will include any time of year and weather conditions.
If you are looking for a new position that offers you variety in a relaxed environment and you possess the requirements we have mentioned we strongly encourage you to apply through INDEED.com.
Bonner Sports & RV is a family-owned recreational vehicle, Powersports, bicycling, and kayaking dealer located 5 miles north of Jersey Shore, Pa. in the beautiful Pine Creek Valley. To learn more about us visit www.bonnersports.com.